FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the ordering options on Online Aushadhi?
- You can place an order by registering on our official website (www.onlineaushadhi.com) and uploading your prescription in your account or confirming your desired medicines and its quantity.
- You can also call us at 9841568568 (customer support team) and place your desired order on phone.
In which ways I can send you my prescription?
- You can simply take the picture of your prescription from mobile camera or scan it and send it to us by registering on our official website (www.onlineaushadhi.com)
- You can also easily send that image through viber (mobile application) on 9841568568.
Is a prescription required for my order?
- We do provide several Over the Counter (OTC) medicines and other products which can be ordered without a prescription. But there are several other medicines which can only be prescribed by a qualified medical practitioner. For ordering such medicines, you require to send us a valid prescription.
- If you do not know that your order requires a prescription or not, you can simply order your medicines and its quantity and if prescription is needed our customer care representative will give you a call to inform about it.
What is the procedure after ordering medicines online?
Once you have ordered your medicines online either by uploading your prescription or by giving name and quantity of your drugs, our pharmacist will validate the prescription, review the medicines and check its availability. Then, our customer care representative will call you to confirm the order for delivery.
What is the delivery procedure of Online Aushadhi?
- Delivery Area: We provide home delivery service only within Ringroad, Kathmandu for now.
- Delivery Charge: We provide free cash on delivery service for orders above Rs. 1000. Our delivery charge is Rs. 100 for orders below Rs. 1000
- Service Time: You can order 24*7 through our website. We provide service 6 days a week except Saturday from 9 am to 6pm. Your products will be delivered within 24 hours of order confirmation. In case of any delay, our representative will inform you on a priority basis.
What if I am not home when the product is delivered?
In case you are not at home, please inform us about a neighbor or someone close by who can receive the order and has the payable amount. You can also inform us about your location via phone call so that we can deliver it at your current location.
What are the payment options?
Currently we only offer cash on delivery option. Pay us with cash when you receive your products at your door.
Can I be assured about the quality and authenticity of the products you offer?
When you choose online aushadhi, you are choosing only high quality medicines from the authorized companies and distributors of the country that are well within the expiry date.
Why does the price of the medicines change?
The prices may change due to manufacturer price changes, changes due to market or exchange rates from time to time. But we can assure you that we provide medicines in the most competitive price and only make changes in price of any medicine when its manufacturer or market price changes.
How can I edit/change or cancel my order?
- You can edit/change your order online only before submitting your order. You can do this by removing the desired medicine and its quantity with the new one. You can also change your order via phone within 12 hours of order confirmation.
- You can only cancel your order within 12 hours of order confirmation via phone.
How can I track my order?
You can easily track your order by viewing the order history of your account in our website.
How can I inquire about my desired products?
For any queries about your medicines, its availability, rate etc you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 9841568568(9am to 6pm 6 days a week (Except Saturday)