Post-Workout Muscle Support & Recovery
Each serving of the world's best-selling whey protein powder provides 24 grams of high-quality whey protein primarily from Whey Protein Isolate, which has had excess carbohydrates, fat, and lactose isolated out using sophisticated filtering technologies. The powder is also instantized for easy mixing using just a glass and spoon. With more than 20 different flavors - including naturally flavored options - there's no doubt this is the GOLD STANDARD
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend - 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass. Primary protein source is Isolate, they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- What Does It Have - 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving â€šwhich helps to build lean and strong muscles, Gluten Free. It also Support Endurance and Recovery.
- When To Use - Great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of the day, where you need extra protein in your nutrition.
- Banned Substance Tested - highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product. Informed Choice certified. Trusted by the best athletes all over the world for past 35 years. The World's Best-Selling Whey Protein Powder.
- Most awarded, best-selling whey protein powder on the planet. Provided by - Euro monitor International Limited; consumer health 2019 edition, sports protein powder category, % retail value share, 2018 data
- How To Use - Add 1 scoop in 180-200 ml water for best results and have twice a day. You can also add it to a smoothie or shake.
Product should be tightly sealed after each and every use. Pls store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight
Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk or other beverage. Stir, shake or blend until dissolved. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use as an anytime snack in your balanced diet.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
100% Whey truly is the gold standard in whey protein. As the first company to mass-market a protein powder that contains higher-quality whey isolate as the first ingredient, they succeeded in bringing great protein to the masses. In doing this, they also helped lower the fat and carb content.
Double-rich chocolate is the standard, and has always been the best seller. So if you want â€œol' reliableâ€, then go with that flavor.
However, we've found two other flavors that we prefer much more: extreme milk chocolate and chocolate peanut butter.
Five years ago or more, ON 100% Whey was literally alone on top of the field. Nearly none of the other proteins mentioned on this page existed at that point, and definitely none that could mix the quality and taste.
However, over the past few years, the competition has caught up, and the flavoring from other companies has vastly improved. We find this product in an odd position - it's definitely the best sellerâ€¦ but it's slipping, because there's simply better-tasting, thicker-mixing stuff out now.
But when in doubt, if all else fails, you cannot go wrong with Optimum 100% Whey.